Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit like berries, apples, kiwis, grapes and more. This Simple Fruit Salad sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. There is no limits to add fruits in a simple fruit salad recipe. And also no need to tell that how good this Simple Fruit Salad for health.
Ingredients for Simple Fruit Salad
- 50 gm Pineapple (It should have a firm shell but be slightly soft with a bit of give when you squeeze it.)
- 35 gm Kiwi (The best way to check if a kiwi is ready to eat is by giving it a feel it should yield to slight pressure but not be too soft.)
- 35 gm Blueberry (For blueberry you should look for firm, dry, plump and smooth-skinned, with a silvery surface bloom and no leaves.)
- 30 gm Red Grapes (For right grapes you should look for firm, plump and those that tightly attached to the stems)
- 40 gm Orange (You can choose those orange which one feel heavy for their size and have firm, finely textured skin.)
- 15 ml lemon Juice (Make Fresh )
- 25 ml Orange Juice (Good to use a fresh orange and squeezed from that orange.)
- 20 gm Honey
How to make Simple Fruit Salad
- For making Simple Fruit Salad chopped all the fruits into a small pieces and shift in a mixing bowl .
- In a small mixing bowl add lemon juice, orange juice and honey. Now whisk altogether.
- Add the dressing on top of the fruits and toss softly to combine before serving.