A egg salad basically made with chopped hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise,mustard and some more herbs and spices.
Ingredients of Egg Salad
- 4 Egg (It’s should be hard boiled.)
- 15 gm Mayonnaise
- 15 gm Celery (Finely chopped)
- 15 gm Dill (Finely chopped)
- 12 gm Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 15 gm Green Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 6 gm Salt (Can adjust with taste)
- 2 gm Pepper (Can adjust with taste)
How to make Egg Salad
- For hard boiled add the eggs in cold water and bring water to boil. After that immediately remove the eggs form hot water and keep for cooling down. When it’s get cold peel and chopped.
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, chopped dill, chopped celery, chopped onion, salt and pepper. Now toss them gently.
- Your Egg Salad is ready!