This quinoa salad make whit crushed wheat, chopped parsley, chopped onion , chopped tomato,pomegranate molasses , olive oil and fresh lemon juice. This salad is refreshing, crisp and delicious to test. This salad sort of reminds of tabbouleh salad.
- Prep 30 minutes
- Cook 15 minutes
- serve 2 person
Ingredients of Quinoa and Wheat Salad
- 40 gm CHOPPED PARSLEY
- 50 gm CHOPPED TOMATO
- 20 gm CHOPPED ONION (RED ONION)
- 60 gm QUINOA (BOIL )
- 60 gm CRUSHED WHEAT (BOIL)
- 2 gm SALT
- 15 ml LEMON JUICE (FRESH)
- 10 gm POMEGRANATE MOLASSES
- 20 ml OLIVE OIL
- 10 gm POMEGRANATE SEED (FOR GUARANIS)
How to make Quinoa and Wheat Salad ?
- Bring 2 sauce pan with water and make it boil. Now add quinoa in a pan and wheat in another pan. Now boil them 10 to 15 minutes until cooked . after complete the cooking complete drain the water and keep them in a plate for coiling down.
- In a mixing add chopped parsley, chopped onion, chopped tomato, quinoa and wheat. Now mix all of them together.
- Now add olive oil, salt, lemon juice and pomegranate molasses in same mixing bowl and mix everything together very softly. And shift in a salad bowl. Make garnished with pomegranate seed.
Mix the salad before 5 minute of serving. Don’t make too early the test will go.