Greek salad also known as a horiatiki salad. It is a popular salad in Greek. Generally this Salad made with pieces of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta cheese, and olives and dressed with salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil. Common additions include green bell pepper.
Ingredients for Salad
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (Make it minced.)
- 15 ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 gm Oregano ( Make minced )
- Salt (To taste )
- 25 gm Cherry Tomato (Cut into half)
- 50 gm Cucumber (no need to peeled just cut into diced )
- 30 gm Feta Cheese (cut into diced size )
- 20 gm Kalamata Olive (make sliced )
- 30 gm Bell Paper Red (removed seeds and cut into diced )
- 30 gm Bell Paper Yellow (removed seeds and cut into diced )
How to make Greek Salad
- In a mixing bowl add cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese , bell peppers and kalamata olive.
- For dressing put olive oil, oregano, red wine, minced garlic and salt now whisk them to blend.
- Now add dressing on top and slowly toss bottom to top.