Pasta salad is a salad dish prepared with one or more types of pasta, almost always chilled, and most often tossed in a vinegar, oil, or mayonnaise-based dressing. It is typically served as an appetizer, side dish or a main course. you can enjoy this salad almost any time and fell the most awesome tast.
Ingredients of Pasta Salad Cold
For Cold Pasta
- 120 gm Uncooked Pasta (Anyone you can choose )
- 20 gm Kalamata Olive (sliced )
- 10 gm Parsley (chopped )
- 60 gm Summer Sausage (diced )
- 120 gm Cherry Tomato (half )
- 1 Green Capsicum (diced )
- 30 gm Red onion (Chopped )
- 1 Red Capsicum (diced )
- 1 Yellow Capsicum (diced )
For Salad Dressing
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 15 ml White Wine Vining
- 2 gm Sugar
- 5 gm Italian Seasoning
- 2 gm Garlic (minced )
- 2 gm Salt (can adjust with teast )
- 1 gm Black Pepper (grounded )
How to make Pasta Salad Cold
- Bring a pan with salted water and cooked pasta with according to package direction. After complete the cooking make it cold and use little oil to prevent sticking.
- In a mixing bowl add all Dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- Now add all the ingredients and toss to mix properly and keep aside from some time. Now shift in a salad bowl to serve.
- Your Salad Coldis Ready!