Tuna salad starts with a blend of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. The cann tuna is usually pre-cooked, and packaged in water or oil. The ingredients are basically celery, parsley, mayonnaise and onion.
Ingredient of Salad
- 350 gm Tuna (Cans white meat tuna packed in water. Put the tuna into a bowl and use a fork to gently separate the pieces)
- 10 gm Celery (finely chopped)
- 12 gm Parsley (finely chopped)
- 45 gm Mayonnaise
- 15 gm Mustard (prepared )
- 40 gm Onion (finely chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Tuna Salad
- In a mixing bowl add tuna. Now add parsley chopped, onion chopped, celery chopped, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mustard and mix bottom to top.
- Your Different Salad is Ready!